Plans are underway for the 2019 US National Show in Scottsdale, Arizona!
The Show Committee is putting together events for our exhibitors and guests to enjoy.
We want to bring you the best experience and competition in the country
as we culminate the show year!
You can be part of the heritage of the Peruvian Horse. Make plans now to visit the US National Show at WestWorld of Scottsdale, October 11-13, 2019. Come early and savor the rich, fall weather and all the amenities that Scottsdale has to offer. We’ve prepared a list of places in the Scottsdale and Phoenix area of interest for people from out of town so they can take advantage of some of the Arizona ambiance. These venues will be posted soon. We live to show off not just our horses but also the beautiful state of Arizona and all it has to offer.
Here is what we have lined up for you so far —
- Book your hotel now. Hotel information is available on the NAPHA Nationals Show Page: https://www.napha.net/event-list/napha-us-national-show/
- RV contact @ Westworld – Joelle Peluso 480-312-680
- Meet & Greet with the Judges – Thursday evening, October 10, in the Equidome Concourse at 6:30 pm. Hors d’ouevres will be served along with iced tea and water. Cash Bar.
- Class List is available for you to check out. This is also available on the NAPHA Nationals Show Page: https://www.napha.net/event-list/napha-us-national-show/
- Show Premium and Entry form for the 2019 National Show is now on the NAPHA Nationals Show Page: https://www.napha.net/event-list/napha-us-national-show/
- Stakes Classes There will be TWO Stakes Classes – Gelding Stakes & Amateur Performance 4+ Stakes (Costume). Don’t forget to join in the fun & take your chance at winning some money! These TWO Stakes Classes each have a $100 Entry Fee. Half of each entry or $50 goes to the stakes. Winner takes all!
- National STAR Sponsorship information – The 2019 Star Sponsorship Packages are here and are filled with unique choices that give you incredible value for your advertising dollars. We have created a menu of promotional items so that you may customize your package to suit your special needs. Additional items have been added to the menu that will also serve to enhance your online ranch promotions as well. Packages have been designed to be affordable to all of our exhibitors beginning as low as $350! Individual items are available for purchase as well.
- The 2019 National show will once again have a professional Webcast of the show! We have several different levels of sponsorship for the webcast.
The webcast will be recorded an available online after the show, so your commercials and sponsorships will be available for years to come!
- Saturday evening at Handlebar J, “Scottsdale’s Original Rib House” The Show Committee has made plans for our Exhibitors’ Dinner on Saturday evening at Handlebar J, “Scottsdale’s Original Rib House” located at 7116 Becker Lane in Scottsdale. The buffet will be open for us on the patio from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Following our dinner and ceremonies, guests are invited to stay and enjoy live music inside which includes dancing. Ticket price is $50 per person and can be purchased at the NAPHA store: https://www.napha.net/store/ Make sure you purchase your Dinner Tickets by Tuesday, October 1st, 2019. Tickets will not be available at the show or door. Your pre-purchased tickets will be available for pickup in the Show Office.
The menu will be:
Southwest Chop Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette & Cotija
Signature Bone-in BBQ Chicken
Grilled Spice Rubbed Sirloin
Charred Green Chile & Cheese Casserole
Roaster Garlic Potatoes & Onions
Complimentary Iced Tea
There will be a Cash Bar.
- WestWorld Feed & Bedding Order Form – Stalls are not pre-bedded. WestWorld does not allow import of shavings. All shavings used at WestWorld must be purchased from WestWorld Feed & Bedding. WestWorld imposes a $250 fine for a first offense and a permanent ban from WestWorld for the second offense of this rule. Call ahead for shavings and feed: WestWorld Feed and Bedding at 480-312-6814. The order form is also posted on the NAPHA Nationals Show Page.