Qualifications to Obtain a NAPHA Show Steward's Card
1) Must be a least 21 years of age.
2) No applicant will be considered for a steward's card if ever convicted of a felony offense or had any conviction for cruelty and/or inhumane treatment of animals.
3) Follow all rules defined to student judging/stewarding in the NAPHA Official Rules & Regulations of Horse Showing.
4) Complete this application and submit to NAPHA a non-refundable $50 application fee. Application will be valid for no more than one year to begin testing procedure.
5) Pass open book written test according to JAC requirements with a score of 85% or higher prior to student stewarding.
6) Submit "Request to Student Steward" Form to JAC and student steward one show under a NAPHA carded show steward, with a passing evaluation.
7) Attend a conference call with two NAPHA carded show stewards appointed by the JAC.
8) Each year, file the online renewal form.
PO Box 1449
Colbert, OK 74733
Joy of Riding Program
Show Results & Points
NAPHA Member Login